Live life as God intended you to live with joy, abundant and grace.
Live life for Today
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors
worry about them. That is why you pay "them"
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the
brain idle. An idle mind is the devil's workshop, and the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire
life, is ourselves and God. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants,
hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what
you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country
but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Please share this with someone. We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything