Daai Lams Mantra has to say for 2009
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson…
3. Follow the three R’s:
Respect for Self.
Respect for Others.
Responsibility for all your Actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules do you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t give up your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share you knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the Earth.
16. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
17. Remember the best relationship is one in which you’re love for each other exceeds you need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you has to give up in order to get it.
We Praise God
Miracle or Tragedy, We praise God
True, enduring happiness, with the accompanying strength,
courage and capacity to overcome the greatest difficulties, will
come as you center your life in Jesus Christ. Obedience to His
teachings provides a secure ascent in the journey of life. That
takes effort. While there is no guarantee of overnight results,
there is the assurance that, in the Lord’s time, solutions will
come, peace will prevail, and happiness will be yours.
Continue reading “Miracle or Tragedy, We praise God”
Be thankful for what DIDN’T happen
No matter how bad things are, they could almost always be worse. Start finding gratitude for what could have happened but didn’t. You may not be thankful for everything in your life, but you can always be thankful for something
Savor life’s little moments
We do not remember days; we remember moments.” At today’s hectic pace, however, we often forget to live in the moment, to just be. And by just being, by just soaking up a beautiful moment, we can find some of life’s greatest pleasures
Don’t hold on to your anger or hurt
Though you may not realize it, you are always choosing between two ways of perceiving: Looking to the world for reasons to be upset, or looking in your heart for reasons to be happy. You can’t be upset and grateful at the same time, and life is too short to look for reasons to be upset. Try to remember that patience and tolerance bring you happiness, while anger and hatred bring you suffering.
It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don’t. They sit in front of the telly and treat life as if it goes on forever
Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.
Continue reading “A.S.AP.”
Life is a theater – invite your audience carefully. Not everyone is healthy or loving enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that need to be loved form a distance.
It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize your tine with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships, friendships and fellowships!
Observe the relationships around you.
Pay attention to:
1. Which ones lift and which ones lean?
2. Which ones encourage and which ones discourage?
3. Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill?
4. When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse?
5. Which ones always have drama or don’t really understands, know and appreciate you
or the gift that lies within you?
The more you seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.
You cannot change the people around you … but you can change the people you are around!
Ask GOD for wisdom and discernment and choose wisely the people who sit in the front row of y our life.
Result driven Digital Marketing
Courage does not always roar
Sometimes it is the quiet voice
at the end of the day, saying,
“I will try again tomorrow”